The NA Happy Hour Charity Bar Tour Run and Ride
About this Event
The NA Happy Hour will be hosting a charity pop-up event on April 25th at Kelsey’s Restaurant in Ellicott City, MD.
This event will consist of an outside “bar-like” atmosphere with several beverage vendors, music, games, and a charity bike ride (18 mi) and run (5k) to raise money for the Challenge To Conquer Cancer.
The goal of this event is to raise awareness on mindful drinking and money for cancer research as well as help local businesses and have fun!!!🍻
Direct link to donate to the charity is here: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/tyler-barker-coast-to-coast-ride-campaign
💥 Entry fee = $20 which gives you:
1. Entry to the vendor baskets being raffled off
2. Access to vendors where samples of non-alcoholic, alcohol-free, and alcoholic beverages (Guinness will be providing samples) will be handed out.
3. Ability to participate in either the ride or run. (Note: to participate, everyone must sign our wavier)
4. Ability to purchase wonderful food from Kelsey’s Restaurant. (10% of all sales go to the Challenge to Conquer Cancer)
– Bike Ride start time (10:30 am). PLEASE arrive at least 30 minutes a head of time to sign in.
– Run start time (11:00 am). PLEASE arrive at least 30 minutes a head of time to sign in.
– Happy Hour start time (12 pm). Vendors will start serving.
– Raffle announcements (2 pm)
– Conclusion (2:30-3 pm)
Our lovely Sponsors:
– Kelsey’s Restaurant
– Guinness @guinnessbreweryus
– Athletic Brewing @athleticbrewing
– Mingle Mocktails @minglemocktails
– Mocktail Club @mocktailclub
– Sexy AF Spirits @sexyafspirits
– Arkay @arkayzeroproof
– Wild Bay @wildbaykombucha
– Element @elementshrub
– The Iron Bunker @theironbunker
– Fluere @fluere_drinks
– NOPE @drinknope
– Challenge to Conquer Cancer @c3ride
– Booze Free in DC @boozefreeindc